Rohini Enclave JDA Housing Scheme 2017 Apply Online
Jaipur Development Authority invites applications for the sale of JDA Rohini Enclave residential plot scheme 2017. Authority offers 457 plots in various size and dimensions in the Rohini Enclave location. The registrations for the scheme starts from 26 July 2017 and the last date to apply for the JDA Rohini Enclave Awasiya Yojana 2017 is 25 August 2017.
Details of JDA New Housing Scheme 2017 at Rohini Enclave
Under the new housing scheme, plots of size 45 square meter, 135 square meter and 252 square meter are on sale. Maximum number of plots, have been offered in the size of 135 square meter.
JDA has fixed a reserve price of Rs. 7,000 in the rohini enclave awasiya yojana 2017. However, the registration amount for the plots lies in the range of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 25,000.
|Category||Area(Sq. Mtr)||Reserve Price (In Rs.)||Rate of Plots Per Sq. Mtr (In Rs.)||Total Plot||Registration Amount (In Rs.)|
Online Registration and Application Form Download
Interested applicants can get the JDA rohini enclave scheme application form online. Teh official website of Jaipur Development Authority allows candidates to apply online for the residential plot scheme JDA. The procedure to do so is given below:
- Go to the website www.jda.urban.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on Registration for allotment of JDA Residential Scheme (Rohini Enclave) link
- Now, click on “Apply for Registration” Link
- Read the instructions and click on “I Agree” button
- Mobile Verification page will display on your screen
- Type in Your Name and Mobile Number in the required fields. After that an OTP will be send to your mobile number. Enter the OTP received on the “Verification OTP” text box. and Click on “Verify OTP” button.
- After that. JDA Rohini Enclave Plot Scheme 2017 online application form will appear on you screen. Fill the form completely and make payments online.
Before you apply for the scheme, read the income limitations and eligibility criteria prefixed by JDA:
- Only residents of Rajasthan can apply for this scheme.
- Applicants upto or more than 18 years of age are eligible
- Having a valid Aadhaar Card Number is mandatory
- There must an active bank account linked on applicant’s name
- For Category-A plots, monthly income of applicant must not exceed Rs. 10,000/-.
- For Category-B and Category-C plots, monthly income of applicants must lie between Rs. 15,001 to Rs. 30,000 and Rs. 30,001 to Rs. 45,000.
The announcement of winners name will be done through a lottery process. After successful completion of scheme, JDA will conduct a lottery draw on 6 September, 2017 to list winners name.
Get more details on JDA official website.