PUDA Punjab PM Awas Yojana Apply Online Update
PUDA releases a public notification regarding financial assistance to those liable for Housing for All scheme. As per the notification, applicants who are;
- residents of Punjab
- have annual income up to 3 Lakhs
- belongs to Municipal Corporation or Committee
- do not own pucca house in India
will be empowered with financial assistance for building their own pucca house under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Applicants willing to avail this golden opportunity can purchase and submit the concerned application form from/to Municipal Corporation or Committee office latest by 25 January 2016.
- Applicant family must not possess pucca house anywhere in India
- EWS Family whose annual income is up to 3 Lakh is eligible
- Applicant should not be involved in any housing scheme of Central Government/ State Government in last 5 years
- Only those applicants can avail benefits from this scheme who finds eligible as per the scheme guidelines.
- The carpet area of semi-furnished/ to be contsructed house of applicant must not exceed the size of 21 Sq/Mts
How to Apply for PM Awas Yojana Punjab Online
Applicants can visit the website www.pmaymis.gov.in to apply online for the scheme. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application form can be filled from this website. Fill it, take a print out and submit it to the concerned authority.
For more information, visit the official website of PUDA
News In Shorts
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PUDA Punjab|
|Development Authority||Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority( PUDA )|
|What’s New||Public Notice regarding Punjab PM Awas Yojana Financial Assistance|
|Where to Go||PUDA Official Website|
|What to Look For||Latest Updates|
|Any Imp Date||25 Jan 2017 – Last date of form submission|