Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gurgaon – Demand Survey to Start for Gurgaon PMAY
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gurgaon is another name which is going to add in the list of cities to get benefit of PM Awas Yojana. As per the latest updates, A demand survey is going to start for PM Awas Yojana Gurgaon. Similar to other states, this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gurugram Demand survey will too target EWS, LIG, and MIG category of society. After the successful completion of Gurgaon PM Awas Yojana, the authority will decide how many flats should be constructed under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gurugram. Also, the location of flats will be confirmed after the reception of Gurgaon PMAY application forms.
Though, the PMAY Gurgaon flats locations are not confirmed but Municipal Corporation has stated that demand survey for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gurgaon, Patodi, Sohna, and Helmadi.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Awas Yojana Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Applicant must be a resident of Gurgaon
- He must belong to either EWS, LIG, or MIG category of Society
- He must not have his own house anywhere in India. Not even on his family members name.
- He must not be a beneficiary of any Haryana Affordable Housing Scheme
- He must have Aadhar Card as unique identity proof
- If he owns a vacant plot or house, then he must have a valid proof for the ownership
Income Limitations for Gurugram PMAY Application forms
- For EWS, the annual income of the household must not exceed 3 lakh
- For LIG, the income should be up to 6 lakh per annum
- For MIG, the annual income of family should be within 12-18 lakh
Other conditions will remain same as mentioned in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana guidelines.