PCMC Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana demad survey has started successfullyafter getting clear nod from the State Government. In this demand survey, applications are invited from the residents of Pimpri-Chinchwad to vail the benefits of Narendra Modi Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Housing for All by 2022 mission. Under the project, Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation will construct 25,000 affordable houses in the city. The demand survey for Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation PM Awas Yojana will begin by today through which authority will ask for PCMC Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Forms.
PCMC Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Pune for 25,000 Houses
- 25,000 flats will be constructed under PCMC Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana by 2022
- In phase-1, 7500 flats will be constructed in the current financial year
- EWS and LIG families can apply for the scheme. MIG group is not included in the scheme by far.
- The scheme will follow the guidelines of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- The annual income of Household should be 3 Lakh for EWS and 6 Lakh for LIG
- Housing units in the size of 440 Sq.Ft will be constrcuted under PM Awas Yojana. This will be offered at a reasonable cost of about Rs. 10 lakh in Pimpri-Chinchwad or Pune city
- To apply for Pimpri-Chinchwad Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, applicant must be a resident of Pimpri-Chinchwad
PCMC Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Forms
PCMC Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) demand survey is conducted by concerned ULBs, offline and online. PCMC Demand survey forms for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has to be filled by the applicant who wishes to buy a flat under PCMC PMAY. The form will be available on the official website of PCMC, and can be purchased through the six zonal offices of the PCMC too.
PM Awas Yojana PCMC Online Registration
To apply online for PM Awas Yoana, you can go to www.pmaymis.gov.in Ministry’s website. The process of application is simple and same like other PM Awas Yojana applications. The last date of registration for PMAY Pimpri Chinchwad is 31st May 2017. To apply online for PCMC Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, read the article given below:
Pimpri-Chinchwad Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Registration through CSC
Another method to apply for the scheme is through Common Service Centeres. You can visit your nearest Common Service Centers to purchase Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Forms at a cost of Rs. 25/- only( Plus Service Tax)
Please note that, there are some agencies and cafes that demand 150-300 rupee for the PM Awas Yojana form. Be aware of that and do not pay extra money to them as the cost of PMAY application form is only 25 rupees.
Also, there is no private entity or person that ministry has authorized to collect money under the PMAY (U) Mission. The citizens are advised to verify with the Ministry officials in case of any doubt in this regard at the following contact number / email id:
Shri R S Singh
Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
Room No. 219, G Wing, NBO Building,