Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana Balotra is inviting applications for the remaining flats being offered in the scheme. According to stats, there are 269 EWS flats, 311 LIG flats, and 136 MIG flats vacant under CM Jan Awas Yojana Rajasthan for which applications are invited from the eligible persons.
Who Can Apply for CM Jan Awas Yojana Balotra, Rajasthan
- A person having annual income is up to 3 Lakh is eligible for EWS flats
- A person whose annual income is in between 3-6 Lakh is eligible for LIG flats
- Those having annual income more than 6 Lakh can apply for MIG flats
- The applicant must be a resident of Balotra
- The applicant must have attained the age of 18 Years
Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana Balotra – Details of Flats
The flats being constructed under Mukhtyamantri Jan Awas Yojana will be available in three types. EWS, LIG, and MIG. Applicants belonging to respective category can only apply for this affordable housing scheme in Balotra. Talking about the cost of flat, the prices of flats will be as follows:
- EWS Flat – 3.90 Lakh
- LIG Flat – 6 Lakh
- MIG Flat – 8.40 Lakh
Key Features of the scheme
- The location of project is infront of Rajasthan Awas Board
- After 2 years of flat allotment, possession will be given to the owners
- The CM Jan Awas Yojana housing project will be equipped with all kinds of basic facilities like lighting, roads, Garden, Sewerage etc.
- There will be a reservation for Government Employees in Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana Balotra whose percentage is 20%
- Home loan upto 2 to 2.40 lakh can be availed under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. All applicants can avail this facility to get subsidized home loans.
How to Apply
Applicants can purchase CM Jan Awas Yojana application forms from following branches of Axis Bank:
- Axis bank, Balotara Branch
- Axis Bank, Baimer Branch
- Axis Bank, Jodhpur Branch
The dully-filled form has to be submitted to the same branch of Axis bank on or before the last date of Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana.
The last date of submitting Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana Balotra application form is 24 May 2017.
For more information, read http://www.bhaskar.com/news/RAJ-OTH-MAT-latest-balotra-news-020504-2469303-NOR.html