Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is benefiting a massive population of homeless and Poor people of India. The main objective of PM Awas Yojana is to provide shelter to all BPL families who cannot afford so for them. To make this dream come true many private builder joined hands with Government, one of them is “Migsun”. An affordable housing scheme has been launched by Migsun which follows the footprints of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Migsun Affordable Housing Scheme allows all those applicants who are eligible as per the PM Awas Yojana guidelines to come forward and build their dream home with Government’s assistance.
Migsun Affordable Homes – Details of Flats
The flats under Migsun affordable housing schemes are of 2 BHK and 3 BHK type. The 2 BHK flats starts from 14 Lakhs onwards whereas the 3 BHK starts from 19.99 Lakhs. Migsun affordable homes with affordable cost ( as per its name) yet attractive features like semi-furnished classic interior and Esthetica Interior furnished with woodwork. These specifications makes Migsun affordable housing scheme stands out of crowd.
Benefits of Migsun Affordable Housing
Benefits are same as offered under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:
- Interest subsidy @6.5% P.A will be applicable to a loan amount sanctioned for 6 Lakhs( at max) against the tenure of 15 Years.
- The maximum subsidy amount under the scheme will be 2.20 Lakhs( approx.)
- However, the rate of interest will be same as the individual housing loans
- Applicant’s annual income (including his family household income)must not exceed the maximum allowed income under PM Awas Yojana i.e. 6 Lakhs per annum.
- Applicant’s family must not have a pucca house in any urban area.
- No restriction on cost of unit
- No restriction on loan amount
How to Apply for Migsun Affordable Housing Scheme under PM Awas Yojana
For this applicant need to submit the following details to the builder’ s enquiry form:
- Phone Number
The details can be filled through the link given below: