Want to know who can apply for MHADA lottery 2017?? What is the eligibility for MHADA Mumbai Lottery 2017?? And what is the prescribed MHADA income group criteria 2017??
If yes, this article will help you out. Here get a complete information about MHADA irules and regulations.
MHADA Eligibility Criteria 2017 for Mumbai Board Lottery
- Age of the applicant must be 18 years or above
- Nor the applicant not his dependent own a house or living in a rent connected directly or indirectly with MHADA properties/memership
- The applicant must be living in Maharastra from last 15 years and he must show a domicile certificate for this.
- Only single applicant per category is applicable
- Applicant shall not apply using Joint Account, Current Account, and NRI Account. He/she must not use any others personal bank account to apply online for MAHAD lottery 2017.
- Having a valid PAN card is mandatory
Income Group Criteria 2017
Income limitations for various categories of the society is as follows:
EWS: Up to 25,000
LIG: Rs. 25,001 to Rs. 50,000
MIG: Rs. 50,001 to Rs. 75,000
HIG: Rs. 75,001 and more.
So, this is all you need to look before you apply for MHADA Lottery 2017. Income Group criteria set by MHADA has to be followed seriously to apply for MHADA Mumbai Board Lottery.