MHADA Lottery 2017 Mumbai advertisement notification has been released by Maharashtra Area Development Authority. Citizens can apply by downloading application form from mhada.maharashtra.gov.in. MHADA Mumbai lottery 2017 applications begins form 16th September 2017 and last date to for lottery is 21st October 2017.
MHADA Lottery 2017 advertisement lists 819 affordable houses in in Lower Parel, south central Mumbai. Online applications are invited for MHADA 2017 lottery and interested people can apply at mhada.maharashtra.gov.in. Here are the steps to apply online for Mumbai Lottery 2017
MHADA Mumbai Lottery 2017 Application Form at mhada.maharashtra.gov.in
The link will be started soon on 16th September 2017 and you can fill forms as given
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Grahnirman shetra vikas pradhikaran or MHADA at mhada.maharashtra.gov.in.
- You will see notification on the homepage or go to latest section
- MHADA Lottery 2017 application form link will be displayed
- Click on it and read instructions before applying online
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Check and confirm details and click submit
Houses as per MHADA Lottery 2017 Advertisement
There are around 819 houses list published in advertisement which are divided as
- High Income Group (HIG): 338
- Middle Income Group (MIG): 289
- Lower Income Group (LIG): 192
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): 08
The houses are located in south Central Mumbai City
|Lower Parel||Pratiksha Nagar||Kanamwar Nagar||Pratiksha Nagar|
In addition to above houses HIG houses are also located in Shimpoli area
Eligibility of Groups on Income Criteria for MHADA Lottery 2017 Mumbai
- EWS is for individuals with a salary of up to Rs 25,000.
- The salary for LIG is Rs 25,001 to Rs 50,000.
- For MIG, it is Rs 50,001 to 75,000
- For HIG, it is Rs 75,001 and above.
The MHADA Lottery Draw could be expected on 10th November 2017. Citizens are advised to submit applications earlier and avoid last time rush. Online Applications for MHADA Lottery 2017 Mumbai.