Housing Scheme for Construction Workers in Kharavel Nagar,Sampur,Chandrasekharpur
On the auspicious occasion of Labour Day, Bhubneshwar State Government has announced rental housing scheme for constructor workers of the state. The housing scheme will target construction laborers of the state providing them houses at low rent. Bhubaneshwar rental housing scheme for construction workers will first launch in three cities namely Kharavel Nagar, Sampur, and Chandrasekharpur.
What is a Rental Housing Scheme?
Rental Housing Scheme proposal was made 2 years back for the migrants and poor of big cities. There are many people who migrate to metro cities for the search of job and face difficulties in getting suitable accommodation due to poor economical conditions. To cater such migrants and economically poor people, PM Narendra Modi decided to launch a rental housing policy that can offer affordable accommodation to such people.
The rental housing scheme may not be as massive as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana but it too required significant budget to get accomplished. The scheme launched recently with the partnership of some private builders who will construct the flats under rental housing scheme.
Main Points of Bhubaneshwar Rental Housing Scheme for Construction Workers
- Bhubneshwar State Government will construct low-rent flats under rental housing policy providing accommodation of 400 beds.
- The scheme will be open for constructor worker of Bhubaneshwar only
- The location where flats will be constructed are Kharavel Nagar, Sampur, and Chandrasekharpur.
- Out of 400 beds, 200 beds will be constructed on 1 Acre land of Kharavel Nagar at an estimated cost of Rs 4.5 crore.
- Sampur and Chandrasekharpur location will have 100 beds each at an estimated cost of Rs 5.5 crore on 2.6 acres of land
News Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bhubaneswar/housing-scheme-for-construction-workers/articleshow/58456675.cms