Housing Board Haryana New Scheme for Ex-Defence & Para Military Personnel has been announced in sector-31, Panchkula. Applications are invited from the related audience. HBH Haryana New Scheme 2017 offers only 88 flats of 645 Sq.Ft sizes at an affordable price of Rs. 23.70 Lakh. Earlier, HBH Haryana launched the similar scheme in Sector-19 Hirsa.
HBH Haryana New Scheme in Panchkula – Key Points
If you belongs to Ex-Defence & Para Military Personnel background and willing to apply for Housing Board Haryana New Housing Scheme in Sector-31, Panchkula, go through the points given below:
- The scheme is valid for Ex-Defence & Para Military Personnel of Haryana only
- The total number of flats available under the scheme is 88
- The flat type will be of 2 BHK including drawing room, 2-bedroom, kitchen, bath and WC, front and side balcony
- The size of flats will be 645 Sq.Ft
- The tentative cost of flat will be Rs. 23.70 Lakh
- The location of HBH new housing project will be Sector-31, Panchkula
- The registration for the flats will begin from 20 April 2017
- The last date to submit application forms for the scheme will be 19 May 2017
- 10% of total cost of flat i.e. Rs. 2.35 Lakh has to be paid alongwith the application
- Once the applicant shortloisted in the draw, he has to pay 15% of Payable amount i.e Rs. 3.56 Lakh.
|Location||No. of Flats||Category||Tentative Covered Area||Cost of the Flat
||10% Payable with Application||15% Payable After Draw of Lots|
|88||Type-B||645 Sq. Ft.||Rs. 23.70 Lakh||Rs. 2.37 Lakh||Rs. 3.56 Lakh|
How to Apply for Housing Board Haryana New Scheme 2017
To get the scheme brochure and application, visit the HBH Head Office located at Plot No. C-15, Awas Bhawan, Sector 6, Opp General Hospital, Panchkula, Haryana 134109.
However, the same can be purcahsed from HBH Divisional Offices located at Panchkula, Karnal, Rohtak, Faridabad and Gurugram(Gurgaon). The HBH New scheme application form will cost you Rs. 100/- which is non-refundable.
List of Bank Branches for Sale and Receipt of HBH Haryana New Scheme Application Forms
You can also purchase the application forms from the following bank branches:
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank: MDC, SC0 134, Sector 5, Panchkula. (Controlling Branch) Phone No. 0172-2557400 Panchkula, Ambala City, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Jagadhri, Kunjpura, Shahbad, Bhiwani, Charkhi Dadri, Siwani, Bhiwani Khera, Tosham, Behl, Loharu, Hisar, Barwala (Hisar), Sirsa, Fatehabad, Hansi, Jhajjar, Rohtak.
- Canara Bank: SC012, Sector 10, Panchkula. Ph No. 01722567761 (Main Branch)
- Punjab National Bank: Sector 8, Panchkula. (Controlling Branch) Phone No. 0172-2575168
- State Bank of India: Nodal Branch, Sector-10, Panchkula, Ph No. 0172- 2566985.
- Union Bank of India: SCO No. 387, Sector -8, Panchkula. (Controlling Branch) Ph No. 0172-2566407
After getting the form, fill it completely with desired information. Once you do that, submit the dully filled application from along with the registration amount i.e. 2.35 lakh. Make sure, you submit the form on or before the last date.
In order to apply for Housing Board Haryana New Scheme in Panchkula, you have to satisfy following guidelines:
- You should be a resident of Haryana, India.
- Both Husband and Wife can not apply for the scheme. Only one of them is applicable for the HBH Haryana New Scheme 2017.
- You must be serving/Ex-defence or Para Military personnel of Haryana upto the rank of JCOs or equivalent or their widow & orphans.
- You should not be the owner of any house/plot allotted by Housing Board Haryana, HUDA under reservation in this category either in his name or his spouse or in name of his dependent relatives including unmarried children.
- In the form of required document, a furnish proof is required in support of being Serving / Ex-Defence or Para-Military Personnel.
Scheme Advertisement – Housing Board Haryana New Scheme
For more information about Housing Board Haryana New Scheme, visit www.hbh.nic.in