Chandigarh Housing Board has released a pdf file www.chbonline.in. This is the application form for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Housing for All mission in Chandigarh. Under this scheme, residents of Chandigarh are soon going to get benefits of affordable housing and Credit Linked Subsidy. EWS, LfIG, and now MIG category of society who are eligible as per the scheme guidelines can apply for Chandigarh Housing Board PM Awas Yojana housing project.
Before launching this project, the housing board has started a demand survey. Under this survey, applications are invited from the general public of Chandigarh for PM Awas Yojana. On the basis of these applications, CHB will decide the number of houses to be constructed under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Chandigarh.
- 1 How to Fill Chandigarh Housing Board Form for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
How to Fill Chandigarh Housing Board Form for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
After downloading the PM Awas Yojana form, you will see there are two formats of application form.
- Format A – For Slum Dwellers
- Format B – For Others
Format A – How to Fill PM Awas Yojana Form, if Belongs to Slum Dwellers Category
If you are an EWS applicant living in Poor Urban Area of Chandigarh, you have to fill the FORMAT A form.
- Name of head of the family: Write the name of Head of your Family. It can be your father, mother, and even you.
- Sex : Write your Gender. You need not to write Male, Female etc here. Just write codes like 01 for Male, 02 for Female, and 03 for Transgender.
- Father’s name: Write your Father’s Name here.
- Age of head of the family: Write the exact age of head of the family here.
- Present Address and Contact Details: Write the address where you currently live with details like House No., Name of the Slum, City, and Mobile No.
- Permanent Address : Write the address of your Permanent residence in this section including details House/Flat/Door No.,Name of the Street,City/ Village, District, and State
- Aadhar Card/Voter Card Number : In this section, you have to enter any one of the following numbers: Aadhar Card Number or Voter ID Number or Any other unique identification number or certificate of house ownership from Revenue Authority of beneficiary’s native district
- Number & age of family members: In this section, give details about your family members. In the first column, write the relationship( for ex;mother, father, sister etc), in second column, write the gender of the family member, in third column, write the age of that person and in the last column, write the Unique Identification Number of that family member(Aadhar card/Voter ID Card etc)
- Religion: Write 01 if your are Hindu, 02- if your are Muslim, 03- if your are Christian, 04- if your are Sikh, 05- if your are Jain, 06- if you belongs to Buddhism, 07- if you belongs to Zoroastrianism-07, and write 08 for others (specify)
- Caste: Write General-01 for General, 02 for SC, 03 for ST, 04 for OBC
- Whether Person with Disability: Yes/NO
- Marital Status : 01 – Married, 02 – Unmarried, 03 – Widow/Single Woman
- Whether the family owns any house anywhere in India (Yes/No): If you have a house anywhere in India, specify details of that house.
- Ownership details of existing house: Here you have to specify the ownership details of your existing house. If you are living in rent, write 02. If you are living in your own house, write-01. Else, write 03.
- Average monthly income of household (in Rs.): Here, write the average monthly income of your family in Rupees. It includes, monthly salary of all working persons living in your family. Add the monthly salary of each family member and divide the sum with total number of working persons. You will get an average.
In last column, put Signature/Thumb Impression of Head of Household.
Format B – How to Fill PM Awas Yojana Form, if not Belongs to Slum Dwellers
If you does not belong to Slum Dwellers category, FORMAT B form has to be filled by you. Follow the steps given below to fill Chandigarh Housing Board Form Format B for LIG, MIG, and those applicants who does not qualify for Format A.
Step-1 to Step-6 are same as filled in Format A. Refer above steps to fill these blanks.
Step-7: Ownership details of existing house : In this section, you have to enter at the ownership details of the house you are currently living. For example, if you are living in your own house, then write 01, if you are living in rent, write 02, otherwise, write 03.
Step-8: Type of the house based on roof type:
- If the house you are living in, is Pucca means its roof is made up of CC & Stone Slab, then write 01.
- If the roof of house is made up of Asbestos/ Steel Sheet, Tiled, then it’s a Semi-Pucca house and you have to write code 02.
- If the roof of house is made up of Grass/thatched, Tarpaulin, Wooden, then it’s a Katcha house and you need to write code 03.
Step-9: Number of rooms in the dwelling unit excluding kitchen : Write number of rooms you have oin your house. Do not include Kitchen and Toilet in your counting.
Step-10 to Step-13: Same as point no 7, 8, 9,10 explained in Format A form above.
Step-14: Bank Details: Here, enter details about the bank where you have an account like Bank account number, Name of the Bank & Branch,and IFSC Code of Bank.
Step-15: Number of Years of Stay in this Town/City : Write 01 if you are living in this house for less than 1 Year. Write 02, if you are living in this house for 1 year to 3 years. Write 03, if you are living in this house for 3 to 5 years- 03. Those living in their house for more than 5 years, write 04 as code.
Step-16: Size of existing dwelling unit (Carpet area in square meters) : Write the size of your house on Square Meter. Make sure you are entering the Carpet Area not Build Up Area.
Step-17-19: Same as in Format A.
Step-20: Employment Status: Write 01 if you are Self Employed means run your own business. Write 02, if you work in a company and receive monthly salary. Write 03, if you receive regular wage( bhatta or dhyaadi), If you are a labour, write 04. Those who doen not belong to any of these categories, write 05.
Step-21: Average monthly income of household (in Rs.): Here, write the average monthly income of your family in Rupees. It includes, monthly salary of all working persons living in your family. Add the monthly salary of each family member and divide the sum with total number of working persons. You will get an average.
Step-22: Does the family have a BPL Card (Yes / No): Write Yes or NO. If you have a BPL card, write the BPL Card No. in the box.
Step-23: Housing requirement of family: If you want a new house Chandigarh Housing Board, write 01. If you want to construct or add rooms to your existing house, write 02.In case of enhancement, please specify enhancement required: If you want to add rooms to your house only and do not want a new house. Then specify details of rooms/dwelling units. You can write one room or bathroom, toilet, kitchen or combination of these units as per requirement.
Step-24: Preferred component of Mission under which beneficiary need assistance under HFA:
- Credit linked subsidy – 01, this means you want to apply for a home loan at subsidized interest rates only.
- Affordable Housing in Partnership – 02, this means you want a new house under PM Awas Yojana only.
- Beneficiary-led individual house construction/enhancement – 03, this means you want to add rooms.dwelling units in your existing house only.
Please note, you can apply for any one of the above benefits.
Step-25: Abridged Houselist TIN (from SECC): To be filled by officials. Leave it blank
In last column, put Signature/Thumb Impression of Head of Household.
Chandigarh housing Board PAMY Application Forms can be submitted to the following venues:
- Chandigarh Housing Board Office, Sector-9D, CHD
- www.pmaymis.gov.in online portal
- Selected e-Sampark Centers
This is how you can fill Chandigarh Housing Board Form. Hope you find this information useful