Dr. B.R Ambedkar Housing Scheme for Scheduled Caste aims to benefit the one particular section of the society i.e. the people belonging to Scheduled Caste. Earlier Dr. B.R Ambedkar Housing Scheme launched to provide financial assistance to SC families for the construction,repair of kutcha houses. But this time, the scheme has been confined to repair of houses only. Under Dr. B.R. Ambedkar recently launched scheme guidelines, the applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste will be provided a financial assistance of Rs. 25,000/- using which they can repair their house.
Main Points of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar House Repairing Scheme
- Applicants from Scheduled Castes (including Vimukt/Tupriwas) can apply for the scheme if their name is registered in BPL list of the state.
- The applicant must be an owner of kutcha house for which he wants to avail house repairing benefits. If not house, the applicant should have his own land in the size of 3-5 Marla or agriculture land.
- If person have already received benefits of this scheme then he will not eligible to get the benefits of this scheme
- If the applicant has not done registry of his house, he must be living in the house from last 10 Years. Not only this, to prove his living in that house, he has to show photocopy of recently paid electricity bill/water bill, stove tax, or property tax.
- The applicant should belong to schedule cast and must be a bonafide resident of the state.
- Adhar Card
- Valid Schedule Caste Certificate
- Land Tax Receipt
- Valid Domicile
- Proof of land( sale deed, NA order, Sanction plain)
How to Apply
In order to apply for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar housing scheme, applicant can visit his nearest District Welfare Office for the application form. He needs to contact Welfare of Schedule Castes and Backward Classes Department.
Besides this, the applicant can also contact to Tehsil Welfare Office.