Delhi Metro Housing Scheme 2017, is very first of its kind. DMRC is going to launch housing scheme in selected locations of Delhi. As per the latest updates, DMRC Housing scheme 2017 is going to be launched in May by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. Delhi Metro used to construct flats for the Mtero Staff only. But now, for the first time, DMRC flats scheme will come up for common man in Delhi.
DMRC Housing Scheme 2017 – Flat Details
Number of Flats
- A total of 550 DMRC flats will be on offer under Delhi Metro Housing Scheme 2017.
- Out of 550 flats, 460 flats will be constructed in Janakpuri and 90 in Okhla.
Type of DMRC Flats
- There will be two types of flats on offer; 2 BHK and 3 BHK.
Location of Flats
- DMRC will build 2 BHK and 3 BHK flats in Janakpuri and Okhla areas of Delhi.
- DMRC has identified 2 vacant plots near metro stations of Okhla and Janakpuri (west) metro stations. This will be the exact location where Delhi Metro Housing Scheme will commence in May.
- DMRC flat allotment will be done via draw of lots similar to DDA housing scheme 2017.
- DMRC commits to deliver the flats by 2019.
- It has been announced that 15% of the total flats will be reserved for the economically weaker section.
Delhi Metro Flat Booking – Price and Registration Process
Delhi Metro Housing Scheme 2017 offers 2 BHK and 3 BHK flats which can cost around 60 lakh to 1.20 Crores to applicant. Talking about the size of flats, the information is yet to be released with DMRC Housing Scheme Advertisement Brochure. It is expected that Delhi Metro will release the scheme brochure in May.
DMRC flat booking in Janakpuri and Okhla will begin in may when Delhi Metro opens the registration process for the same.
It has been said that if someone ooks a flat under Delhi Metro Hosuing Scheme 2017 and his/her appears in the final list and price list, then the applicant can not ask for refund.
Besides residential scheme, DMRC is also planning to launch a commercial complex near Jantar Mantar where they will rent out space for offices.