Thh launch date of DDA Housing Scheme 2017 has been announced. Finally, after months of wait, Delhi Development Authority has lifts the curtain from DDA Flat scheme 2017 launch date which is 30 June 2017. This means after 15 days, one can apply for DDA flats through online registration. The last date to submit DDA online form will be 9 August, 2017.
Latest Update about Online Registration of DDA Scheme
- Expected date to launch DDA flats online registration is 30 June 2017
- The applications to run till the evening of 9 August 2017
- 10 banks will be available for all online transactions being done under the DDA flat scheme 2017
- DDA scheme has been linked to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. So, eligible applicants would be able to apply for PMAY benefits under DDA housing scheme.
- Home loans under PMAY will be provided by National Housing Bank & HUDCO.
Online application forms for DDA Flats will also be start on 30 June onwards. The process will be online and once can fill the DDA Housing Scheme 2017 application form online. List of banks available for online transaction related to the scheme have been disclosed earlier.
So, Delhiians get ready to apply for the scheme. Wish you all the best.