DDA Housing Scheme 2017 is just a months ahead. As per DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Latest News, DDA has tied up with 2 more banks for the sale/reception of DDA Housing Scheme Application Forms. Earlier, DDA announced the name of 8 banks responsible for online transactions made under DDA Flat Scheme 2017. But now, the list of banks for DDA Housing Scheme 2017 extended to 10 as two more banks have been added to the list.
ICICI Bank and Canara Bank will join the List of banks for DDA flat booking 2017 making the count to 10. Click the link given below to check list of 8 banks announced earlier by DDA.
Besides this, there are few more updates about DDA New Housing Scheme that you must know.
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 – Latest News & Guidelines You Must Know
Number of DDA Flats on Sale
- DDA Housing Scheme 2017 will launch for 12,000 flats in Delhi. Out of 12,000 flats, 10,000 flats will be the unoccupied DDA flats from DDA Housing Scheme 2014. Whereas, 2,000 flats will be the vacant flats
- Maximum number of DDA flats will be located in Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj, Jasola areas of Delhi
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Launch Date
- The launch date of DDA Housing Scheme is yet to announce but it is expected to launch after MCD elections
- Due to construction of street light in the project area, the DDA Housing Scheme 2017 was being delayed for months
Surrender a Flat in DDA Housing Scheme 2017
According to the new update, after successful allotment of DDA flat, if someone wishes to surrender his/her flat then the registration amount (Rs. 1 Lakh/ Rs. 2 Lakh) will not be refunded. He has to leave this amount for flat surrendering.
Site Visit and Lock-in Period
- To get better ideas of DDA flat Locations, applicant are free to visit the site.
- There is no more lock-in period in DDA Housing Scheme 2017. This was one of the reasons that people surrendered their flats.
- Both Husband and Wife can apply for DDA Housing Scheme 2017 but if DDA flat is allotted to both of them, one has to give up.
- Most of the flats will be of 1 BHK LIG flats, all from DDA 2014 flat scheme.
- Unlike earlier housing scheme, there will no flat under DDA Housing Scheme 2017
- For LIG, the registration fee would be 1 Lakh, whereas for MIG and HIG category, the amount of Registration will be 2 Lakh
- DDA Housing Scheme 2017 will go online this time. From filling up DDA Housing Scheme 2017 application forms to getting DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Refund, everything can be done while sitting at the comfort of home
Stay connected to DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Latest News and Guidelines.