Online application form and scheme advertisement for DDA Awasiya Yojana 2017 12,072 flats is out. www.dda.org.in website which is the official website of Delhi Development Authority is now available with a quick link to Apply for DDA housing scheme 2017. Though, the link is inactive, but by the evening it will become active and show the complete details about the scheme.
Till then, DDA has releases an official advertisement for DDA 2017 scheme. This time the name of the scheme has been renamed as DDA Awasiya Yojana, Moreover it is also linked to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(Urban).
- 1 Check DDA Awasiya Yojana 2017 Result
- 2 Online Form Awasiya Yojana 2017 DDA and Flat Details
Online Form Awasiya Yojana 2017 DDA and Flat Details
- This time 12,072 flats are offered for sale under DDA Awasiya Yojana 2017. The EWS, Janta, LIG, MIG, and HIG section of the society are invited for the allotment of DDA flats. The exact number of flats available under each category will be out after the release of DDA 2017 Awasiya Yojana Brochure and application form. But here is what we have got from recent updates is that maximum number of flats are available in Rohini and Sector-34,35 areas i.e. 4,349 DDA flats.
- On 30 June 2017, applicants can either visit the authorized banks or www.dda.org.in website to get the application form and brochure of DDA housing scheme. The cost of application form is Rs. 200/-. Online as well as offline applications are invited from eligible candidates.
- Location of flats will be Vasant Kunj, Sukhdev Vihar, Rohini, Jasola, Pitampura, Paschim Vihar, Jahangirpuri, Sarita Vihar, Kalyan Vihar, Loknayakpuram, Dwarka, Narela & Siraspur, Mukherjee Nagar, Kondli Gharoli. DDA Application Form Download
Who can Apply
Before you make your mind to apply for DDA housing scheme 2017, make sure you are eligible as per the terms and conditions set by Delhi Development Authority. Refer the eligibility criteria for the scheme as mentioned below:
- Age of applicant should be atleast 18 years of age
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- To submit online or offline application forms, one must not have any residential flat or plot in urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment either in his/her own name or in the name of his/her spouse or in the name of his/her dependent relations including unmarried children
- Both Husband and Wife can apply for DDA Awasiya Yojana 2017 but separately, but if both get successful then only one can retain it.
- Only single application will be accepted per applicant.
- PAN card is the only and mandatory identity proof required
How to Apply
Interested applicants can purchase DDA forms along with DDA awasiya yojana 2017 brochure from DDA Sales Counter at Vikas Sadan. The same can be downloaded online form official website of DDA www.dda.org.in from 30 June 2017 to 11 August 2017. The cost of DDA application form is Rs. 200/- (Inclusive of Tax).
List of Bank Branches for Sale and Receipt of Application Form & Brochure
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- State Bank of India
- Yes Bank
- Central Bank of India
- IDBI Bank
- Axis Bank
After completion of online and offline registration, DDA will conduct live draw result for the allotment of flats. A list of successful applicants and winners will be announced in the presence of independent judges. The exact date of draw is not confirmed yet.
How To Withdraw DDA Housing Scheme Application :
DDA has changed the rules and regulations for applicants who wish to withdraw from the scheme after application. DDA will impose penalty on successful applicants who surrender their flats after draw.
Applicant can withdraw his/her application 15 days before conduct of draw i.e. upto 23″ October 2017. Application amount deposited by him/her shall be refunded, without
any deduction. For the purpose of withdrawal of application, the applicant can approach Deputy Director (Coordination) Housing. DDA though e-mail mode
(i) A successful applicant shall have the option to surrender the flat. In case payment is not made within the prescribed period. allotment will be automatically cancelled. No show cause notice shall be issued for the purpose. The amount deposited is refundable,
without any interest. However, surrender/cancellation charges, as prescribed below, shall be recovered:
|(i)||From the date of draw but
before issue of demand-cum-
|25% of the
|(ii)||From the date of issue of
demand letter till 90th day of
the date of issuance of
|50% of the
|(iii)||91st day till 180th day of the
date of issuance of demand-
cum-allotment letter i.e. the
date of Automatic Cancellation.
(ii) Following documents are to be submitted for refund
in case of surrender/cancellation:
(a) Original allotment-cum-demand letter issued by DDA in respect of allotted flat.
(b) Proof of residence in case there is change of address as given in the Application Form.
(c) Photocopy of passbook or bank Manager’s/in charge’s certificate in case there is change in bank particulars as given in the Application Form.
DDA Toll-free Number for Awasiya Yojana 2017
In case, applicant feels difficulty in understanding the terms and conditions of the scheme or have any other doubt, he/she can contact the authority by visiting Director (Housing)-ll, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi-110023. One can also dial DDA helpline number 011-24690723 or toll free number 1800-110332.
Download DDA scheme Advertisement