UPAVP Lucknow PM Awas Yojana in Parth Republic Township for 2146 Flats

Parth Republic Township is going to have Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana affordable flats by UPAVP. As per the latest update, Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Parishad is going to start pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Lucknow for registration of 2146 flats under UPAVP PM Awas Yojana. The location of this project will be Parth republic Township, Kanpur Road.

Under this scheme, EWS and LIG category of society can register for affordable housing flats. The number of flats to be constructed for LIG is 817 and for EWS, the count is 460.The registartion for UPAVP Parth Republic Township flats under PMAy will start from 30 March 2017.

parth republic township lucknow pm awas yojana by upavp

Applicants can avail UPAVP PM Awas Yojana forms from Parth Republic offices. Besides this, applicant can also visit UCO Bank to purchase UPAVP PM Awas Yojana Application form.

Income Limitation

The annual income of EWS applicant must not exceed 3 Lakh whereas for LIG applicant, the annual income of household should be up to 6 Lakh. The cost of EWS and LIG flats in the scheme will be available in the range of Rs. 6.0 lakh to 13 lakh.Talking about the size of flats under PM Awas Yojana in Lucknow, the available size would be in between 473 square feet to 553 square feet.

One can register form LDA Lucknow PM Awas Yojana from 30 March to 31 April 2017.


  • Kaushlendra Singh

    How to apply for HIG ,in the registration form there’s​ no option for HIG (humming and canary)

    • admin

      Pradhan Mnatri Awas Yojana is only for EWS, LIG, and MIG.

      • Kaushlendra Singh

        But in the advertise given by you in Dainik jagaran news paper dated 31/3/17 there are only 2 sections- 1 EWS,2-HIG .In EWS there r 4 blocks and In HIG section there r also 4 blocks named 1- humming,2-canary 3-humming and 4-humming ,kindly go through the news paper .
        In the registration form exept EWS and LIG no other option is mentioned ,i want to apply in HIG /MIG whatevere ,what to do.advice me pls.

        • admin

          In that case, you need to submit the application offline. Please contact to the concerned authority personally.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *