Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Jaipur demand survey has been started by Yashi Consulting Services Private Limited company. The company will start the survey ward wise and application for the same will run till 10 May 2017. This means, if you are eligible as per the PM Awas Yojana guidelines and want financial assistance from the State Government to build your own house, then you can apply for PM Awas Yojana Jaipur.
PMAY Jaipur application form will be available through respective wards of the city. The complete details of wards from where you can collect PM Awas Yojana jaipur application form and the date on which wards will distribute PMAY forms is mentioned below. Go through the points given in this article to get complete details about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Jaipur.
PM Awas Yojana Jaipur Eligibility Criteria and Ward Wise Schedule
Applicants who fulfills the guidelines given below can only apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Jaipur:
1. Applicant should not be an owner of a house anywhere in India, not even his family member should own any house in their names.
लाभार्थी अथवा परिवार के नाम देश में किसी भी अन्य स्थान पर स्वयं का मकान नहीं होना चाहिए
2. Plot or land on which applicant has build a kutcha/pucca house or a vacant plot should be registered with the name of the applicant.
लाभार्थी का भूखंड जिस पर कच्चा/पक्का मकान बना हो अथवा रिक्त भूखंड है, स्वयं का स्वामित्व होना चाहिए।
3. Applicant should not have availed any subsidy benefits under Housing Scheme launched by the state
लाभार्थी ने पूर्व किसी आवासीय योजना की सब्सिडी न ली हो।
4. In case of EWS( Economicaly Weaker Section) applicant, the annual income of his/her family should not exceed 3 Lakh
आर्थिक ²ष्टि से कमजोर परिवार की वार्षिक आय राशि 3 लाख रुपए तक हो।
5. In case of MIG( Medium Income Group) applicant, the annual income of his/her family should not exceed 6 Lakh
निम्न आय वर्ग के परिवार की वार्षिक आय राशि 3 लाख से 6 लाख रुपये तक हो।
6. Aadhar Card is mandatory
लाभार्थी का आधार कार्ड एवं बैंक खाता होना अनिवार्य।
Ward Wise Schedule:
|1, 2, 3||03-05-2017|
|4, 5, 6||04-05-2017|
|7, 8, 9||05-05-2017|
|10, 11, 12||06-05-2017|
|13, 14, 15||08-05-2017|
|16, 17, 18||09-05-2017|
|19, 20, 21||10-05-2017|
Along with the dully-filled application form, you have to submit the following documents to the ward:
- Self Declaration form
- Aadhar card of whole family
- Photo copy of Ration card
- Photo copy of bank passbook of the head of the family
- Colored passport-sized photograph of head of the family
- Registry of house/plot
- Rent agreement photo copy( If living in rent)
After submitting the form, the company may will send a team to check and verify the house verification which be done from door to door. This has been done to stop illegal use of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Jaipur among applicants.
For more details, read http://www.jagran.com/haryana/sirsa-15957491.html