Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey is all set to launch by June 1, 2017 in the state. Under PM Awas Yojana Haryana, the state government will construct 1 Lakh 80 Thousand affordable houses for the EWS, LIG, MIG section of the society. The PMAY Haryana application forms will remain open till 15 July 2017. After that, authority will scrutinize applications received for eligibility and verification.
PM Awas Yojana Haryana – 5 Points You Should Know
- The demand survey team will spend 4-5 days in their respective wards to proceed the application process
- Besides constructing 1 Lakh 80 Thousand housing units, a financial assistance of 67 thousand rupees-1 Lakh rupee will be provided to the eligible beneficiaries in three installments.
- The eligible person for the scheme would be the one who is registered in any industrial, commercial unit, Haryana Labour Department, employee of state/central government, or resident of any city/district of Haryana on or before 17 June 2015.
- The annual family income of the EWS applicants should be upto 3 Lakh, whereas for LIG, MIG-1, and MIG-2, the annual income of the family should be 6 Lakh, 6-12 Lakh, and 12-18 Lakh respectively.
- The benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Haryana will be given in four stages.
So, be ready to fill PM Awas Yojana Haryana application form as authoirty is going to release the forms after 13-14 days. Stay connected for more details regarding Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Haryana.